CONECTION TO MY FACEBOOK :)

FACEBOOK 1) Dayang selley http://www.facebook.com/dayang.selley Fans Page : Dayang selley http://www.facebook.com/dayang-selley120200914722636 *Becareful add, sebab ada beberape FAKE acc Facebook :) Twitter : Dayang selley http://twitter.com/#!/Dayangselley

Selasa, 14 September 2010

All I wanted was to be a girl falling asleep in a boy's arm and not caring about anything else in the world except how I feel right there with him. A boy who just give me a hug and wipe away my tears. Smile at me and promise that everything will be okay. Sit here with me and listen to me. Tell me I'm fine the way I am cause it always sound best coming from you. Tell me that I don't deserve to be hurt because I'm starting to believe that I do. A boy that just once be there to steady my shaking hands. Be there to laugh away all my problems. Be there to tell me that it's all going to be okay. Always there to catch me when I fall and when I feel alone. A boy that could understand me, who just know how I feel even when I didn't say it. A boy who make me believe, believe that I am not worthless. A boy who wants to take care and be with me for the rest of his life. A boy who would share his hopes and dreams with me. A boy that will call me at four just to say that he misses me and loves me. A boy that will smile at me but never laugh at my heart. A boy who will brush the hair out of my eyes. Send me flowers when I least expect it. A boy who will stare at me during the movies and hold my hands while watching the movie. A boy that will look in my eyes and tell me that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and for the first time in my life, I'll believe it. ♥♥♥♥♥

i don't pretend to know what love is for everyone but i can tell you what it is for me; love is about knowing someone and still wanting to be with him more than any other person. Love is trusting him enough to tell him everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone but still getting your stomach hovering with thousands of butterflies when that person says 'i ♥ you'. And the important thing is you're able to be yourself while with that person. ♥♥♥

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan