CONECTION TO MY FACEBOOK :)

FACEBOOK 1) Dayang selley http://www.facebook.com/dayang.selley Fans Page : Dayang selley http://www.facebook.com/dayang-selley120200914722636 *Becareful add, sebab ada beberape FAKE acc Facebook :) Twitter : Dayang selley http://twitter.com/#!/Dayangselley

Selasa, 14 September 2010

When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind. When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply. When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around. When a girl answers "I'm fine" after a few second, she is not at all fine. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying. When a girl lays on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever. When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention. When a girl says "I love you", she really means it. When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future. When a girl says "I miss you", no one in this world can miss you more than her. And when a girl had given her heart to you, no matter how many times you have hurted her even a million times. She will always accept you because her love to you was so deep that she can't leaves you even her heart has been broken by you. ♥♥♥

When you say I'm beautiful, I say "yeah, right" but what I'm really saying is "do you really think so?". When you say good job, I say "thanks" but what I'm really saying is "I love that you notice". When you say we'll be together forever, I say "I hope so" but what I'm really saying is "I hope forever never ends". When you say I love you, I say "I love you too" but what I'm really saying is "never stop saying that". When you say that I don't care about you, I say "yes, I do" but what I'm really saying is "I care for you more than you'll ever know". You just don't know how much I love you. I need you because I love you. ♥ ♥ ♥

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. Then she asked him, did he like her and he said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "you're not pretty, you're BEAUTIFUL. I don't like you, I LOVE you. I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever and I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would DIE. P/s : awhh, how sweet. ♥ I wish a guy would say that to me. :'(

Miss This Moment When I Am Happy With Someone That Love me Like This ;(

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan